Coaching agreement for Momentum Accelerator Session
- Summary of key terms
Contents of Programme
See website at www.bynataliewoodman.com
Total payment due on registration
$555 for a 75minute Private sessions
We do not offer refunds for ay sessions not attended
- Application of terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Akashic Reading Programme (“Programme”) operated by Natalie A Woodman International Ltd (“we” or “us”). By registering to be a participant in our Programme, you agree to the following Terms and that these prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions contained, or referred to, elsewhere or as implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
- The agreement between us and you, the person or entity registering to be a participant in the Programme (“you”) and which is subject to these Terms (“Contract”), shall come into effect upon us emailing you to confirm our acceptance of your registration form for the Programme and shall continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- If you are purchasing online, the order process will be as follows:
- add the Programme to the cart and proceed to the checkout and make payment as directed;
- if you are paying by PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website for you to make payment and then once payment is made, you will be redirected back to our site;
- we will send you an email acknowledging your order and confirming whether we have accepted your order.
- If at any stage you have made an error in your order, you may email us at [email protected] to correct any errors.
- If you are purchasing online, you should print a copy of these Terms for your records as we will not be filing a copy and we may change these Terms from time to time.
- Any content posted or submitted by you to our site in the course of the Programme is subject at all times to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Where you are a corporate entity, “you” as used in these Terms shall be deemed to include your officers and employees and you shall procure that such officers and employees fully comply with these Terms.
- The Programme will be provided in a private online one on one online Akashic Reading session] as detailed on the site.
- [The date and time of the session will be confirmed following payment with a follow up email sent with instructions and a zoom link for the session (but are subject to change). We will provide you with as much notice of any change as is possible but we shall not be liable to you in any way for any change to such dates or times. ]
- If you need to cancel a Private Akashic reading Session, you should provide us with 48hours notice (by emailing [email protected] and we will endeavour to reschedule the session to a mutually convenient date and time. If you provide us with less than  hours’ notice or fail to provide us with any notice we may not be able to reschedule the session and shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts paid in relation to such session.
- If you arrive late for a Private Reading Session, the session will end at the scheduled time and we will not be obliged to refund you any amounts paid in relation to such session.
- If you are late for an individual telephone call, this may be extended at our discretion but if we need to end at the scheduled time, we shall not be obliged to refund you any amounts in relation to such a session.
- The total price payable for the Programme is as set out in the summary of key terms above.
- Payment is to be made by any method in full and no session will be booked without receipt of payment up front that is detailed on our site from time to time.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that we may have, if any sum payable under these terms is not paid within 7 days of the date due we reserve the right to (i) charge interest from the date due for payment to the actual date of payment at the rate of 3% above the base rate of [NatWest Bank] from time to time in force and/or (ii) suspend the availability of the Programme until such time as payment is made or the Contract is terminated.
- The total price payable as set out in the summary of key terms is exclusive of Value Added Tax (and any other applicable taxes or duties) which shall be added at the applicable rate where necessary.
- All payments are non-refundable other than as set out in paragraph [6.5 and] 8.2 below.
- We warrant to you that the Programme and Programme materials purchased from us is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purpose for which the Programme is supplied.
- Other than as set out in paragraph 6.1 above, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Due to the nature of coaching and the fact that your success is dependent on a number of factors over which we have no control, we do not guarantee any particular results.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.
- We acknowledge that in the course of the Programme we will have access to your confidential information and we agree not to (except in the proper course of our duties) use or disclose to any third party such confidential information. This restriction does not apply to:
any use or disclosure authorised by you or required by law;
any use or disclosure which we in our absolute discretion consider necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to you or to others; or
any information which is already in, or comes into, the public domain otherwise than through our unauthorised disclosure.
- [If you are buying as a consumer (as defined in the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 – namely you are buying the Programme as an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside
- You acknowledge that your personal data will be processed by and on behalf of us as part of us providing the Programme to you in accordance with our Privacy Notice that you can view at www.bynataliewoodman.com
- Intellectual Property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the Programme and all content within the Programme and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Programme or the content of the Programme to you or to any other person.
- You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the content or materials contained in the Programme.
- We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable revocable licence to use all or any of the content of the Programme for the purposes for which the Programme was provided only.
- Except as set out in paragraph 7.3, you may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time except where duly licensed. Use of our logo is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our Programme.
- We may from time to time record the Programme being delivered during your attendance. You authorise us to use your image and voice in any such recordings without payment, other condition or need for further consent.
- You acknowledge that certain information contained in the Programme and Programme materials is already in the public domain.
- You are not permitted to sell or promote products or services to other participants in the Programme at or during any part of our Programme without our prior written permission.
- The provisions of this paragraph 7 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Term and termination
- The Contract shall continue until the end of the Programme when the Contract shall expire other than for the Terms that are specifically stated to remain in force.
- We may terminate the Contract without any liability to make any refund to you if your continued participation in the Programme is in our opinion causing disruption to the running of the Programme or to other participants.
- Any delay by us in exercising our right to terminate the Contract shall not constitute a waiver of our right to terminate or to seek any other remedy.
- Paragraphs which expressly or by implication have effect after termination of the Contract shall continue in full force and effect after the date of termination of the Contract.
- This paragraph 8 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Where the Contract expires, this shall be treated as a termination for the purposes of paragraph 8.7 and all other paragraphs that refer to “termination”.
- This healing provided through Akashic Readings offers energy healing with modalities of meditation, light and sound therapy. This therapy is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professionals. You should not rely on this healing method as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site or received as an energetic healing. The use of any healing provided in this group session is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on this website (www.bynataliewoodman.com) or available through any services offered by Natalie Woodman are intended to be, and must not be taken to be the practice of medicine. Information provided on this website and healing and reading session DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and therapist affiliated with our website or healing. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nothing in this paragraph 9 shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which liability cannot be legally excluded or limited.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by the you as a result of you entering into the Contract and/or us providing the Programme.
- Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Programme.
- If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- We shall not be not liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the Programme, (ii) any other content, (iii) the location of venues, (iv) the time and date of sessions or (v) trainers, instructors or coaches.
- The provisions of this paragraph 9 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the provision of the Programme (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent);
- In entering into the Contract you have not relied on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether in writing or not) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) relating to the provision of the Programme other than as expressly set out in the Contract.
- By registering for our Programme you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- You are resident in England and Wales; and
- That all information you provide us with is materially true and accurate at all times and not misleading in any way.
- You accept that communication with us will be electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may vary these Terms (other than the price payable by you for the Programme) as we see fit from time to time and if we do, we shall notify you by email of the change of terms. Your continuation with the Programme will be deemed to be your acceptance of any new Terms.
- The Contract is personal to you and you may not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, sub-license or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights under the Contract.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is in writing.
- If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract.
- The rights of the parties to terminate, rescind or agree any variation, waiver or settlement under the Contract are not subject to the consent of any person that is not a party to the Contract.
- The Contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- We each irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other gender.